- All merchandise must be clean and in good condition. The Courtyard reserves the right to refuse any items that are not.
- All silver must be polished.
- We accept furniture in excellent condition from pet-free and smoke-free homes.
- We accept china, glassware & tableware in place settings of 8 or more, with no chips or cracks.
- We accept lamps without shades, but no lampshades without lamps. All lamps must be in working condition.
- We accept FRAMED artwork/mirrors only. All art/mirrors must be able to be hung by wire, saw tooth hook, etc.
- Holiday items are accepted 2 months prior to the holiday and must be reclaimed within one week after the holiday.
What we sell
Chandeliers, occasional chairs, coffee tables, end tables, bookcases, sofas, love seats, chaise lounges, wicker and limited patio furniture from March thru July, bedroom furniture, dining room sets, china cabinets, bookcases, sideboards, small chest, rugs, etc.
Items we do not have a market for
Clothing, collector plates, cooking/baking items, cordials, liqueurs, or shot glasses, craft items, flush mounted ceiling fixtures, lamp shades without lamps, individual tea cups and saucers, luncheon sets (i.e. plates and cups), musical instruments, pictures and mirrors without frames, ashtrays, artificial floral arrangements, bedspreads (with the exception of vintage quilts), draperies, rocking chairs, recliners, TV armoires, entertainment centers and wall systems, hide-a-beds, bunk beds, trundle beds, platform beds, futons, mattresses, rugs larger than 9’ x 12’, chandeliers over 50 lbs., ¾ beds, hope chests, outdoor furniture from August through March, appliances, exercise equipment, pianos, sewing machines, any oversized or extremely heavy items.